The division Technical & Engineering of Randstad Professionals, specialized in research and selection of middle, senior and top management, searches for a major manufacturing Company leader in it’s sector:
Project Manager ERP and IT director
Leading a team of 6 people he/she will drive and manage IT strategies, policies and procedures, computer services, network communications and management information services to support the business growth.
Within a global plan for IT infrastructure’s empowerment, he/she will lead the design, development and implementation efforts for new global ERP, CRM, and Business Intelligence; Analytics platform for Italy and subsequent rollout across the EMEA region.
He/she should be very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems, have a solid technical background and be able to anticipate changes, seek better practices and contribute to the company’s success.
The ideal candidate had relevant experiences in implementing new ERP/CRM systems in structured business environment.
- Manage the support, monitoring, maintenance, upgrading and development of organizational IT systems. This will include operating systems, servers, PCs, software apps, telephones and peripherals.
- Define and develop plans and strategies so client services can be enhanced, user effectiveness improved and innovation encouraged.
- Assess the existing computing technologies to ensure functionality and efficiency, to identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and reporting.
- Develop and oversee global Program/Project Management Office (PMO) approach and strategy
- Lead all major IT projects including but not limited to, ERP and CRM system implementations, thus overseeing the design, development, and enhancement of project goals, and the integration with existing systems.
- Serve as the Director, Enterprise PMO & Business Intelligence and Analytics on the Enterprise IT Leadership Team
- Work collaboratively and cohesively across the Enterprise IT Leadership Team
- Developing standard operating procedures aligned to best practice, and ensuring written protocols and guidelines are provided for it staff and all end-users.
- Ensuring written documentation is created and maintained, to include user and system manuals, license agreements and all documentation relating to modifications and upgrades.
- Define targets and budgets to facilitate the orderly and efficient capture, storage, processing, and dissemination of information, liaising regularly with executive and senior management as well as systems users.
- Purchase efficient and cost effective technological equipment and software, control budget and report on expenditure. Negotiating with suppliers of hardware and software to get the best deal, including external support, and being responsible for contracting consultants and making service agreements.
- Keeping up-to- date with the most recent technologies and advising on what new technological solutions and their implementation will meet business and systems requirements.
- Be responsible for the cyber security and data protection
- Proven experience as a Senior IT Leader (IT Director or similar role)
- Experience leading a Tier 1 (Oracle, SAP) ERP system in structured business environment. SAP experience and knowledge is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree (Laurea Magistrale) in computer science, engineering or relevant field
- Italian mother tongue and strong English written and oral communication skills
- Articulate with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
To perform the job successfully the candidate must have
- Strong technical background and very knowledgeable in IT and computer systems
- Experience in analysis, implementation and evaluation of IT systems and their specifications
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Outstanding communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on multiple assignments, meet tight deadlines, be effective and decisive under pressure
- Strong interpersonal skills, great team player
Contratto a tempo indeterminato CCNL Metalmeccanica.
Livello e Retribuzione saranno commisurati alla reale esperienza.
Zona di lavoro: Provincia di Bologna
Ai sensi della normativa vigente l'offerta di lavoro si intende rivolta a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77).I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione presenti e future, garantendo i diritti di cui agli artt. 7 e 13 del D. Lgs 196/2003 sulla tutela della privacy.
I candidati ambosessi (L.903/77) sono invitati a leggere l’informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).