Randstad Technologies is the group’s division specialised in IT recruitment and IT professional training. Our Customer is a service multinational company. We are looking for a:
IT Software Developer
- Gather data and information in a structured and consistent manner to meet project objectives
- Engage stakeholders (functions/business/product consultant/technical) appropriately.
- Create technical requirements and documentation
- By request, support Sales Consultants/BDMs, providing technical presentations and Solution Expertise in developing prospects
- Understand high level solution/data design requirements and produce associated sizing, effort estimates
- Support the Client in the onboarding phase and in identifying new solutions.
- Coordinate an support small teams
- Develop, construct, test and maintain architectures
- Align architecture with business requirements
- Develop data set processes
- Use programming language and tools
- Identify ways to improve data reliability, efficiency and quality
- Use large data sets to address business issues
- Prepare data for predictive and prescriptive modeling
- Actively engage Technical staff appropriately for staff development purposes in design and specification process.
- Support all on-going technical development and integration activities in conjunction with Project
- Ensure the developed solution is delivered to a high quality and is fit for purpose.
- Recognizes deviation from scope and identifies these as revenue generation opportunities.
- Supervise implementation preparation, system performance and benchmarking, packaging and
- SIT/UAT/LIVE support
- Responsible for ensuring that the client gets necessary support for technical activities.
- Produce and deliver meaningful content to capability teams through professional service communities
Education and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Strong (7 years) delivery , Analysis and programming experience
- Good knowledge of systems, processes, applications and technology
- Good knowledge on industry standard technologies (Oracle, MS SQL 2008 R2, IIS 7.5 or Higher, UNIX, Windows, Web services, MQ, Scripting languages).
- Advanced Knowledge of Cloudera, bash scripting, VB.NET, C#, .Net Remoting, Reflection
- TCP/IP Communications; HTTP Layer
- XML and XSLT skills (SOAP interfaces and style sheet development) , Json.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced problem solving and analytical skills
- Availability to travel
- Fluent English speaking and writing
Location: Rome ; Salary: 40.000 - 50.000 €
Concrete opportunities to growth in a dynamic and challenging international context with innovative projects.
According to current legislation, the job offer is intended for both sexes (L. 903/77). The data will be processed and kept exclusively for present and future selection purposes, guaranteeing the rights set out in art. 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the Protection of Privacy.