SOFTWARE ARCHITECT JAVA
Within the IT, the resource will be in charge of projects design and implementation of complex software applications written in Java
An excellent knowledge of Java and its related frameworks and infrastructure is required
A good knowledge of specific topics is required:
- Micro-service architecture java-based
- Performance tuning
- Direct experience of at least one major cloud native platform (kubernetes, openshift)
- Good database design and tuning experience (Oracle preferred)
The candidate will also be responsible for:
- Managing the non-functional scope of the project(s) he/she is involved, before, during, and after delivery
- Working closely with project manager during the preliminary analysis phase of the project(s) he/she is involved
- Assisting team members with departmental procedures, tools, utilities, processes and standards. He/She will be recognized by members of the team in the project(s). He/She is involved as THE technical leader
- He/She acts as a mentor for other resources and provides training on the job and advice on the tasks assigned to the team
- He/She actively codes and refactor significant parts of the application
- He/She is responsible for the troubleshooting activities in case of performance and production problems
- He/She is responsible to design and implement long term solution to improve application and service architecture in terms of reliability, performance and cost. It will require producing technical documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or Information Technology
- About 2 years’ experience in the specific role of Software Architect and/or at least 6 years in the position of Senior Software Developer
- Fluent knowledge of English language
- Good relational skills and flexibility
- Team working
- Stress resistance
The working location is in Bologna. Availability to business trips in Italy and abroad will be requested.
Our client is the leading provider in continental Europe of banking credit information, one of the key players worldwide providing integrated services and solutions for business & commercial information and credit & marketing management
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.