For a multinational company (awarded as best place to work for) operating in the IT Industry, we’re looking for a Senior HR Business Partner.
The candidate will report directly to the HR Director and will be part of a HRBP team.
The role needs to guarantee the HR best practices, continues improvement and processes consistency across all units within his/her scope (500/600 people). The candidate supports directly the functional and business leaders to lead their teams effectively.
- Acting as an HR business partner to support business to drive and monitor the performance of the organization according to standards and targets;
- Managing the key HR areas such as Talent acquisition, Learning&Development, Compensation and Benefits, Organization development, Employer Branding, HR Administration, Industrial Relations etc;
- Providing support and advisory to business leaders to help them to drive the business growth;
- Playing a key role to attract, retain and develop talents in the area of responsibility;
- Supporting and coaching the line managers to drive their business and team’s engagement;
- Supporting the Merge & Integration Projects and Integration as the HR expert.
- At least 5 years of experience as HRBP in matrix organizations of international/multinational companies;
- Fluent English, both written and oral;
- Result-oriented, proactive, positive, dynamic, flexible approach;
Job Ref. 50855
Intermedia Selection, società leader in Italia nella ricerca e selezione di professional e middle management, è presente in Italia con più di 35 consulenti tra gli uffici di Milano, Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS