GiGroup S.p.A. is looking for an CLIENT SERVICES CLIENT SERVICES GERMAN SPEAKER, for known client company within the Fashion & Luxury field
The Assistant Team Manager will act as a constant support for his/her Team Manager and will look after the daily supervision of the team. Following the Team Managers guidelines, he/she will guarantee the floors coverage and efficient organization, ensuring excellent levels of client service and successful performance results. He/She will take care of daily organization including admin tasks such as planning, match to traffic, leaves, T&A and team management, while being the first reference point for Client Advisors on the floor, shadowing them and reviewing their KPIs.
· Analyses performances, client service level, and sales results on a daily basis and has regular OTOs with the team members
· Is responsible for efficient floor coverage, managing planning, holidays and leaves
· Provides constant information and data to his/her Team Manager, supporting him/her in having a complete vision of teams and business trends
· Is the main reference point for the team on the floor, shadows and encourages them to reach high level of client service and sales results
· Regularly provides feedbacks and insights to the Team Manager, highlighting relevant information on the team
· Guarantees time in teams daily planning/schedule to be dedicated on training and clientelling activities
· Ensures that all new trainings are completed by the entire team
· Supports Client Advisors with clients complaints and complex situations, in accordance with the Team Manager
· Verifies that each Client Advisor is aligned with the guidelines shared by the Team Manager
· Previous Retail or Client Services experience managing a team
· Well organized and able to liaise with people from different backgrounds and cultures
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Genuine interest for people and strong goal-oriented mindset
· Committed to being an example in terms of integrity, professionalism, and Client Service
· Able to understand an omnichannel approach
· Fluent in ENGLISH and GERMAN. Knowledge of a third language is a plus.
Gi Group S.p.A. è autorizzata ad operare dal Ministero del Lavoro (Aut. Min. 26/11/2004 PROT. 1101 - SG).
Lofferta si intende rivolta a candidati ambosessi, nel rispetto del D.Lgs. n. 198/2006 e ss.mm.ii. e dei Decreti Legislativi n. 215 e n. 216 del 2003 sulle parità di trattamento. I candidati sono invitati a leggere linformativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo www.gigroup.it/privacy-candidati