Randstad Italia, Talent Selection Division, research, for an important company operating in the engineering sector, the figure of expert systems / projects engineer.
System Engineer will have the responsibility and defining and managing the functional and non-functional requirements of the system in all the project phases. Will be the main technical contact with the customer. On larger projects will coordinate a small team of engineers and, on smaller projects, will also act as Project Manager.
The following are mandatory requirements:
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering
- 5 to 10 years of experience in System Engineering (preferably in Railway or Aerospace);
- Fluent in spoken and written English (knowledge of German will be a plus);
- Ability to work and manage a team;
- Ability to work on multiple concurrent projects.