For our client, an important multinational company, we are looking for a:
The profile will be responsible for managing relationships with suppliers on a global scale, planning and fully executing the purchasing process, supporting Commodity Managers to implement commodity strategies and cost improvement projects, always ensuring the efficient continuity of direct materials supply chain. The candidate has to be pro-active with new projects assigned to him and demonstrate high level skills.
- Execute and manage purchase orders for direct and indirect materials.
- Manage vendor price lists and supplying terms.
- Release global RFQ and negotiate offers.
- Monitor supply chain and ensure day-to-day availability of products and components.
- Lead and execute full import process by ocean and air.
- Support engineering for prototyping and cost analysis processes.
- Collaborate with QC team to develop corrective actions with suppliers.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering Field
- At least 3 5 years experience as buyer role in a manufacturing company, preferably from automotive market
- Must be familiar with ERP systems and Microsoft Office tools
- Knows all the compliance rules for a EU import
- Has successfully managed disruptive supplying situation
- Has successfully managed negotiations, including foreign suppliers
Nice to have:
- Ownership Accountability: Take the lead in getting the job done and accept responsibility for personal actions, costs and results
- Teamwork: Build cooperation among colleagues and departments, working to achieve company goals and outcomes
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Take a well-ordered approach to solving problems; Act despite obstacles or resistance
Site of Work: Bologna
Wyser \u00e8 la societ\u00e0 internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realt\u00e0 a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere linformativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)