Randstad Technologies, the division of Randstad Italia specialized in IT selection, in partnership with a multinational corporation in Bologna is looking for:
IT Service Manager
The position is within IT Solution area and is aimed at managing and supervising planning and technical deliverables by the milestones and deadlines of complex IT projects, according to the business requirements, as well as ensuring the proper performance, security, quality and operation of existing installation.
The resource will coordinate complex projects and will deal with teams also remotely located.
The candidate will follow the whole IT project management life-cycle, interacting with the Business Units in the pre-sales phases when necessary, assisting specifically the other business areas to ensure the project delivery towards customers (placed in Italy and abroad) and ending with post-sales cycle and support.
In particular, the successful candidate will:
- Deal with IT projects management.
- Acquire a sound knowledge of the Business Domain to understand how CRIF technological approach can improve it.
- Gather technical specifications starting from the requisites, the assessment, the planning and the project control, the definition of the technological reference environments and the management of the whole quality cycle.
- Manage the internal relationship with the groups of development, technical support and IT Operations during all the phases of the project to ensure the compliance with the established objectives.
- Manage end-to-end services, starting from the designing and development phases to the managing of the service in production, interacting with IT Operations and the Service Delivery Management.
- Manage the relationship with customers (both internal and external) as far as technical aspects are concerned.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Telecommunication Engineering or Information Technology
- Strong ability for relationship and negotiation is required.
- Very good knowledge of project management methodologies – applied to IT/software development projects - and related tools.
- Work experience on software development and delivery projects in complex environments
- About 4 years’ experience in the specific role
- Fluent knowledge of the English language. Command of German will be considered a plus
- Good relational skills and flexibility
- Team working
- Stress resistance