Product Manager Ophthalmology
Due to the rapid expansion of the Ophthalmology market, we are looking for a brilliant resource who will report to the Marketing Line Manager
· Sharing accountability to ensure brands meet or exceed annual revenue and unit forecasts
· Brand strategy definition in a global perspective
· Market and competitors analysis
· Launching of new products
· Leading the development of marketing promotional materials that are aligned with brand plan – i.e Congress Planning, Sales Collateral, Professional Education Materials, Digital Initiatives, Tele-Detailing.
· Supporting internal submissions and reviews (medical, legal, regulatory).
· Supervise effectiveness of programs and initiatives including success tracking criteria and KPIs, sharing successes and best practices.
· Supporting and building collaborative relationships with vendors, medical, legal, regulatory, sales, sales operations and training
· Degree in scientific disciplines (preferably Pharmacy, Biology)
· A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in specialized therapeutic areas. Pharmaceutical Eye Care experience is a plus.
· Previous experience and/or studies on marketing.
· Deep knowledge of Market and competitive landscape.
· Good knowledge of English.
· Initiative, dynamism and results orientation are required.
· Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
· Excellent interpersonal skills, leadership
Working place: Abano Terme (PD)