Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in quality control this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a project assistant dealing with administrative quality control.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level)
- Previous experience in project/process management, as well as quality control ensuring compliance with regulation requirements
- Past working experience in a scientific environment would be considered an asset
- Ability to communicate effectively, ability to work in a team as well flexibility, ability to set priorities and to ensure deadlines are met
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data
Assignment: temporary, until end of December with possibility of extension
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
- Contribute to projects with various degrees of complexity;
- Follow-up project management phases and lifecycle;
- Ensure compliance is met in the implementation of the project;
- Research and prepare documents for project related communications.
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc. representing complex issues in an innovative and simple manner, ensuring high level of accuracy and supporting decision making;
- Support the maintenance and management of databases;
- Maintain constructive relationships with stakeholders;
- Act as a liaison between the Unit and stakeholders by providing and requesting information as needed;