Our client, Automotive Company, is looking for ESB Business Analyst
Technical Skills required:
- Experience designing and developing APIs in large complex system environments.
- Ensuring to adhere to software development standards, security standards and company protocols.
- Develop the appropriate development documentation.
- Complete code reviews for ETLs and related components, and complete documentation of
- issues identified and action items.
- Developing the appropriate unit test scripts in accordance with test cases as designed by the
- quality assurance analyst
- Deploying code using automated tools, which incorporate automated builds, unit testing and
- functional testing.
- Ensuring the appropriate branching standards are followed while using repository tools
- Developing good partnerships with business analyst and quality assurance analyst.
- Remain current on data integration approaches and technologies.
- Work with QA and Architects in fixing any identified bugs and releasing final code to Production
- 3-5 + years' overall IT minimum, with 1 - 2 Years of specific project experience
- ESB platform - API, EDI, B2B projects
- Understanding of API-led connectivity and its benefits
- Technical know-how in TCP/IP, Security (Basic Auth, OAuth 1.0 and OAuth 2.0, SSL/TLS)
- SOAP / Rest WebServices
- Java, J2EE, XML, XSD, JSON
Languages: English-speaking required.
- Must be able to meet critical deadlines for high visibility projects.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication, interpersonal and organization skills including the ability to interact with all levels of the organization and external customers
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work constructively while under pressure
Location: Bergamo area
Intermedia Selection, Italian Search & Selection leading company on the professional and middle management, is based in Italy with more than 35 Consultants between Milano and Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS