Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in internal communicatio this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an internal communication assistant.
- Liaise with content owners, schedule and conduct interviews (draft questions)
- Draft, review and publish news articles and other content for the intranet
- Produce, review and publish slides for internal screens
- Provide (logistic) support for the organisation of all staff events, info and dialogue sessions
- Monitor Internal Communication functional mailbox, and forward, reply to or follow up on requests
- Gather metrics on Internal Communication activities and provide quarterly figures/statistics
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least C1 level)
- 1 or 2 years of relevant working experience in Communication departments, preferably relating to Internal Communication;
- Experience in communicating information to different target audiences, managing communication channels, gathering, analysing & processing information;
- Past working experience in a scientific environment would be considered an asset
- Working with others, analysis and problem solving, priority setting and planning, customer focus, resilience and composure;
- Proficiency in IT tools, standard office software and electronic management of documents and data
Assignment: temporary, until 31st of December with possibility of extension
Please provide an English Europass template Cv