For more than 75 years the VELUX Group has created better living environments by bringing daylight and fresh air into people's homes through the roof windows and other market leading solutions.
The products help create bright, healthy, energy-efficient places in which to live, work, learn, play.
The VELUX Group has manufacturing and sales operations in more than 40 countries, with an extensive distribution network. In order to upgrade the Italian branch, the company asked us to select a
DIGITAL MEDIA SPECIALIST
- Contribute to create and coordinate performance campaigns aligned with business goals to boost visibility, engagement and conversions
- Conduct outreach and engage target audiences through various online paid media
- Use data to understand channel economics and optimize campaign performance
- Coordinate the content production flow (ads, static and reach content, graphics etc.) aligning all participating stakeholders
- Contribute to create relevant, original, high-quality content that increases consumer engagement within digital media
- Contribute to populate the always-on media calendar in support of stated strategies
- Monitor ROI and KPIs and generate reports on campaign results
- Collaborate with the team to come up with and apply innovative data driven strategy across all the channels
- Proven work experience in the digital media and web marketing field
- Solid online media planning knowledge
- Experience with visual communication principles
- Familiarity with web design and content management systems
- Experience with Google Analytics and other web analytics tools as well as with SEM, Programmatic and Retargeting platforms
- Excellent project management and consulting skills
- Excellent verbal communication, writing and editing skills, team building
- Fluency in Italian and English is a must
Place of the Italian branch
Colognola ai Colli (VR).
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.