Randstad Professionals is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles. On behalf of our client, a global provider of custom-engineered machinery, we are looking for a:
SENIOR TECHNICAL BUYER
- Purchase goods, materials, components or services in line with specified cost, quality and delivery targets;
- Monitor market trends, competitor strategies and market suppliers;
- Research and evaluate areas of opportunity and reduce costs where possible;
- Develop ideas and strategies to improve operational efficiency, add value, aid business performance and work towards a strategy of continuous improvement;
- Negotiate contracts, improve prices and terms of business with suppliers and review opportunities to make business savings utilizing negotiation and procurement best practice tools and methods;
- Ensure compliance to company guidelines, purchasing policies and procedures during supplier negotiations and contracts award process;
- Assess tenders and quotations from potential suppliers;
- Prepare purchase orders in line with final negotiations with selected suppliers and in line with organizational targets and requirements;
- Build, maintain and manage supplier relationships and ensure good communications.
- Graduate in engineering (Mechanical/Energy) or bachelor’s degree in technical institutes;
- Purchasing experience as buyer of mechanical components, electrical instrumentations, preferably within industrial, power and oil & gas business;
- SAP Knowledge;
- Advanced Excel skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Available to travel abroad.
SOFT SKILLS REQUIRED:
- Strong negotiation, communication, interpersonal and influencing skills;
- Team building;
- Assertive, optimistic and open to change;
- Resilient, self-motivated and able to work under pressure.
Salary Package: the salary will be commensurate with the seniority of the candidate
LOCATION: near Novara
2 - 5
Purchasing experience as buyer of mechanical components, electrical instrumentations, preferably within industrial, power and oil & gas business
Graduate in engineering (Mechanical/Energy) or bachelor’s degree in technical institutes
livello di studio
Laurea I Liv.