Global Product Specialist
For our client, leader in the digital transformation of industries, we are looking for a Global Product Specialist, located in Liguria.
- Analysis and technical study of the assigned product
- Market analysis: global standards, customer needs and impact on the product/system/service portfolio.
- Identification of new market opportunities and support to the Global Product Manager in creating business cases for new product development projects
- Management of the technical specifications of the product assigned and support to the Global Product Manager in the development of the business case for the development, maintenance and cost reduction.
- Preparation of communication materials for the reference market and support for the launch of new products, participation in meetings with customers and participation in trade fairs on request.
- Analysis of the main warranty cases and quality cost drivers for the products/systems/services assigned and ensures a resolution.
- Study of product positioning with defined values to meet different market trends
- Master’s degree in Electric Engineer;
- Excellent communication and solid presentation skills and fluency in English, both written and spoken. Italian knowledge is a plus;
- Able to work cooperatively as part of a team;
- Must be reliable and punctual;
- Desire to continue to develop skills and knowledge;
- Outstanding interpersonal skills and a positive attitude.
Location of job: Liguria