Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for a Software Front-end Developer
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
Goals of the job
The Software Developer's aim is to ensure architecture, design, development, and implementation of innovative software programs, through CGM guidelines, in agreement with the international teams
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Build and present clean, functionally excellent, fast, graphically beautiful, secure, well tested & documented, usable and technically awesome frontends to meet the needs of our users by understanding the requirements, the domain and the big picture
- Work closely with other developers, DevOps, QA as well as Product Owners, Requirements Engineers and UX-Designers to refine specifications and deliver software
- Estimate, plan and review stories and code with the team
- All base level testing (unit, usability, performance, etc.) and developer side documentation
- Work with and technically lead frontend development across international teams
- You'll need excellent visual, verbal, written and presentation skills to communicate concepts clearly to different audiences.
- Right now, we're building our team and are looking for someone with 5+ years of experience who really knows what they're doing and can explain it to others. If you've worked in healthcare or related fields, this will be a plus. If you have a degree or diploma or certification or work experience in a related field - let us know.
- You'll astound us with your deep grasp of software engineering & frontend design principles, architectural concepts, design patterns as well as resilience, security, performance, testing, with a good understanding of backend concepts and an ability to put together mock-ups or prototypes with ease
- You're a team player - Our values are centered around teamwork. We learn, fail and succeed together and support each other.
Location: Molfetta (BA )-Italy
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.