Randstad Technologies, division specialized in the research and selection of IT profiles of Randstad Italy, looks for professionals who want to work on innovative projects and new technologies and that share the strong orientation of the company to group work.
For a well- known, strong and international company, we are looking for a Software Test Automation Engineer (m/f/d)
The client: CompuGroup Medical Italia Group is part of CompuGroup Medical SE, the multinational world leader in e-health. In Italy, it provides solutions for primary care physicians, pharmacies, dentists and medical specialists as well as for public organizations and patients. While the main distribution area of CGM Italia Group is Italy, its products are also localized and sold in Malaysia, Spain and France.
Role: As a Software Test Automation Engineer in our growing and international New Ambulatory Information Systems (NAIS) team you help us transform healthcare through designing and developing next generation, platform-based practice- and patient management software for medical professionals, based at our site in Molfetta.
What you will do:
- Enhance, adapt and maintain test automation frameworks and solutions that cover UI, API and performance testing
- Analyze test results, report issues and verify software bug fixes. Analyze performance test requirements and conceive test plans
- Understand the requirements, the domain and the big picture
- Provide mentorship and spread knowledge of the practices and strategies to best design and develop accurate and robust test automation solutions
- Communicate and collaborate as member of a global software development team with other QAs, DevOps, developers as well as Product Owners, UX-Designers and scrum masters to refine specification and improve our products and standards
- Contribute to shaping a modern and effective, agile software development process and organization
- Identify innovation opportunities in software development technology and methodology and drive their implementation
- Mentor and develop our internal talent
What you will bring:
- You bring at least 3 years of professional experience as a software test automation engineer
- Healthcare of life science experience is a plus but we could also imagine that you inspire us with experience gathered in a different digitization market
- Solid knowledge of quality assurance and test automation principles, practices and methodologies
- Comprehensive expertise of test tools and frameworks (e.g.: selenium, nightwatch.js, cypress, JMeter, k6, among the others) and continuous testing principles and tools.
- Attention to details but at the same time a holistic approach
- Excellent presentation skills to clearly communicate concepts to various audiences
- Strong team player and passion about collaboration in international cross-functional and virtual teams
- Good communicator, excellent in English
- Nimble, agile and solution-orientated attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Our values are centered around teamwork. We learn, fail and succeed together and support each other
- Participate and drive the digital revolution of healthcare in a diverse, inspiring, agile team with 'start-up' spirit
- Competitive benefits
- Flexible hours and remote work options
- International career path in one of Europe's largest healthcare software companies
- Permanent position in Molfetta, working with teams worldwide
- Mentoring, coaching, training and professional development to help you reach the next level
- All of the standard perks you know and love - fitness, coffee, tea, soft drinks, fruit, great equipment
The research is aimed at candidates of both sexes (Law 903/77). The data will be processed and stored exclusively for the purposes of the present or future selections, guaranteeing the rights referred to in art. 13 Legislative Decree 196/03.