Randstad Technologies, the division of Randstad Italia specialized in IT selection, in partnership with a most important italian University, is looking for a E-learning Digital Specialist.
- Guarantee the administration, support, ordinary and evolutionary maintenance of the University LMS platform - Blackboard - and of the other tools for e-learning (Video Content Management System Panopto, Ally accessibility management system, Respondus proctoring system …).
- Ensure the development of the LMS platform and other e-learning tools consistent with the needs expressed by stakeholders and key-users, such as faculties and the team of didactic designers.
- Define and coordinate the implementation of the necessary integrations with the teaching systems and with the identity management services and the applications present in the University, guaranteeing the functioning and scheduling of the resulting processes.
- Manage the relationship with suppliers and internal teams for the design, test / testing and post go-live support; govern (in collaboration with suppliers) the periodic updates of the platforms.
- Govern the management and evolution of digital teaching applications integrated with the LMS, in particular by ensuring their selection, evaluation, testing, introduction and updating; also promote the preparation of the necessary documentation.
- Contribute to the innovation of teaching through the development of advanced projects for the use of technologies for digitally augmented teaching in the University.
Technical and soft skills
- Previous experience as administrator of LMS platforms (Moodle, Canvas, Blackboard ...)
- Knowledge of VCMS (Video Content Management System) applications. Knowledge of Panopto is preferable, but not essential
- SQL query development skills
- Basic knowledge of web programming languages
- Troubleshooting and project management skills
- Excellent relationship skills with users, key-users and stakeholders who interface with the service
- Fluency in English, both written and oral
- Welcome knowledge of ITIL and of the service management to maximize business value and “agile” type frameworks.
The ideal candidate has a degree in technical-scientific disciplines and has gained a consolidated experience (5-10 years) in the management and administration of platforms for digital teaching in complex contexts (preferably in the university environment).
The place of work is Milan and the recruitment is for a permanent insertion.