GiGroup Spa, founded in 1998, is today the first Italian group active in services for the development of the labor market. In addition to the temporary staffing sector, it operates in executive search, outsourcing, training, outplacement and consulting services to HR management. Since 2007, the company has also started an internationalization process, which today is also present in many European and non-European countries (www.gigroup.com). The skills and competences of the people that make up our team has allowed us, during this expansion process, to achieve numerous growth and development goals, guaranteeing the highest quality of service to our customers.
Today, for the Legal Department of our Group, we are looking for a:
LEGAL DEPARTMENT INTERN
The candidate, based in the Gi Group Headquarter, will mainly focus on:
· Review and drafting of contracts with suppliers;
· Insights on legal topics through the consultation of our data base;
· Legal documentation review (disclosures, contracts, appointments) within the meaning of GDPR;
· Back-office activities in support of the Legal Department.
· Law Degree
· Excellent knowledge of the Civil Law
· English Fluent (B2)
· Excellent knowledge of the MS Office Suite
· The ideal candidate is curious, positive, precise, analytical with strong problem-solving skills, reliable, proactive, multi-task oriented, flexible.
· Added interest in the topic of Privacy, in particular GDPR
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://www.gigroup.it/privacy-candidati/