Randstad Italia Inhouse Services is currently recruiting a Records Officer and Archivist for a high-profile international client based in Frascati (RM).
The postholder will support the definition and implementation of the Records and Information management policies under the direct authority of the Head of Coordination Office.
The main activities and responsibilities will be:
- Contribute to develop and maintain a set of policies, procedures and best practices regarding the management of documents, records and archives;
- Support the design and development of business classification schemes, filing systems.
- Support the co-ordination and guidance of Document and Record Officers in all Directorates to ensure that established Records and Information (R&I) management policies are implemented and applied;
- Support the Archives activities and projects e.g. support the digitisation project; improve the inventories, perform appraisal, arrangement, cataloguing and indexing of archives.
- Maintain synergies and interactions with other departments and offices related to the information and knowledge management field to promote and collaborate in the dissemination of information and to make sure of its correct management; i.e. the Knowledge Management Office, the Libraries, the Security Office.
- Undertake records audits.
The ideal candidate shall be in possession of :
- Previous experience in a similar working environment
- Excellent planning and organisational skills as well as precision and attention to detail
- Experience using archival systems, Competent in Microsoft Office suits and Archival tools
- Working knowledge of English and a good knowledge of the other language would be an asset
- A master degree in Archival discipline and record management would be an asset
Applicants should have excellent communication, planning and organisational skills, flexibility, ability to work under pressure, both autonomously and as part of a team within the boundaries of assigned tasks.
The successful candidates will be offered a very competitive contract and salary package, commensurate with skills and experience.