Randstad Technologies, a specialist agency geared towards all areas of IT, is looking for a Junior Software Developer for a client leader in the printing industry.
As a Software Engineer you will be a member of a mission critical team that develops software manufacturing solutions. This involves developing and maintaining the software that allows producing millions of affordable, highly customized physical products for businesses and consumers, supporting the processes from order reception till the product is successfully delivered to the customer’s door.
This is a great opportunity for innovative, entrepreneurial-minded individuals looking to make a large impact in a challenging, highly creative and ever-evolving culture.
• At least three years of relevant software development experience, preferably in the manufacturing or logistic space
• Track record of delivering applications and services in a fast-paced, multi-team environment
• Proven ability to work cross-team, capable of interactions with wide-ranging business partners across the company (marketing, customer care, manufacturing)
• Strong problem solving skills, data structures and algorithms, proactive attitude
• Experience with distributed enterprise systems, structured engineering, design patterns, and principles of software architecture
• Experience with cloud service infrastructure and platforms, preferably on AWS ecosystem.
• Hands-on development experience with databases either SQL-based RDBMS or NoSQL / Key-Value
• Experience with versioning, continuous build and integration using Git and Jenkins, or similar
• Familiarity with automated test development (integration / unit) and tools
• Highly developed problem solving and analytical skills
• Strong capacity for logical thinking, with the ability to understand the inter-relationships among complex applications and systems.
• Must be a creative problem/puzzle solver with a business development mindset & Out of the box thinking
• Good judgment and ability to manage problems outside of one’s area of expertise
It will be extremely helpful:
• Experience working on a micro-services architecture
• Experience with front-end frameworks like React / Vue
• Fluency in English, including verbal and written communication skills
Ai sensi della normativa vigente l'offerta di lavoro si intende rivolta a entrambi i sessi (L. 903/77). I dati saranno trattati e conservati esclusivamente per finalità di selezione presenti e future, garantendo i diritti di cui agli artt. 7 e 13 del D. Lgs 196/2003 sulla tutela della privacy