For our client, an important multinational company, we are looking for a:
LOGISTIC ENGINEER SPECIALIST
The candidate will be involved in creating and managing the movement of his employer's products through the supply chain and supports the development and use of an integrated transportation system. He\\She identifies internal transportation issues develops the criteria for change, and implements those changes; he\\she also identifies issues with carriers and mediates or resolves those issues on behalf of the company
- Responsible to lead, develop, plan and execute Logistics Engineering and Logistics Preparation using world class internal material handling practices.
- Design and implement the complete internal logistic flow from the receiving dock to the line with a goal of 99%+ Part Availability at the Point of Use.
- Design and implement the logistic areas layouts according to the plant master plan.
- Design and implement the logistic infrastructure as warehouse, kitting area, sequencing area, specific racks, flow racks, karakuri.
- Design and implement AGV / Fork Lift / Mizusumashi needs.
- Redesign packaging for manufactured products to minimize the material handling considering the entire flow from supplier to the customer.
- Define manpower and equipment requirement, taking into consideration the cost reduction and productivity targets for logistics (time studies, manning/balancing, material façade, routing, etc.).
- Participate in and/or lead Kaizen events to improve operations, reduce costs, and maximize productivity through the Value Stream Mapping methodology.
- Support the implementation of the VPS (Continuous Improvement) Logistics Pillar.
- Expert and/or Key User in VPS (Continuous Improvement) tools.
- Bring innovation and creativity to the logistics processes.
- Work closely with Materials Business Team Leaders and Supervisors to ensure good communication between engineering and the shop floor
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor or Master degree in Engineering field.
- At least 3\\5 years experience in Logistic Environment within Automotive Production Company.
- Advanced Competences on CAD / CAM.
- Advanced Competences in Microsoft Access,Excel and Sharepoint.
- Fluent English and international working experience.
Nice to have:
- Teamwork: Build cooperation among individuals and departments, share information and resources, and work to achieve group goals and outcomes
- Lean Concept Advocate: Implement Lean Manufacturing & Flow values; Foster the continuous improvement of all operational and business practices
- Creativity/Innovation: Reframe traditional patterns of thinking; Apply new and evolving ideas, methods, designs and technologies
- Problem Solving/Decision Making: Take a well-ordered approach to solving problems; Act despite obstacles or resistance
Site of Work: Ferrara Area
Wyser è la società internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realtà a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere linformativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)