Wyser è la società internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realtà a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
For our client, a multinational company leader in its sectors, we are searching for a:
Plant Quality & HSE Manager.
The candidate,reporting to the Plant Manager, will be responsible for the following activities:
- Manage the health, safety, environmental and quality systems in accordance with Legal Regulations, International Standard and Corporate Policies.
- Control the day-to-day operations including auditing, meetings, training and updating documents and records for all aspects of the systems.
- Ensure the application of the EHS Integrated System and its maintenance; actively contribute to the implementation of the Safety Strategy.
- Lead the Prevention and Protection Service (SPP) to ensure legal compliance to the Italian Decree 81/08. (the candidate will be appointed as Head of the Service - RSPP).
- Maintain the environmental management system according to ISO 14001:2015 standard.
- Promote and support a positive site safety culture.
- Monitor the quality Level in the manufacturing processes ensuring.
- Set Up action plan/problem solving activities in order to solve issues on Quality in process/product and achieve the Quality Targets.
- Manage KPIs and resulting action plans.
Requirements & Skills:
- Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- At least 5 years of experience in the same role in industrial fields (machinery or mechanical sector) preferably in international contexts.
- Knowledge of Italian safety legislation.
- Knowledge of Quality Systems standards.
- Fluent English (spoken and written).
- Team working and solution-focused approach.
- Flexibility and strong communication skills.
Site of work: Reggio Emilia
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/ Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)