The resource, reports to Italy Head of Controlling, will assist from bidding to delivery stage in all financial aspects: costing, capex, project accounting, controlling and profitability monitoring, cash management. He/ she will be in charge on monthly closing and reporting for the perimeter assigned and will build financial planning (Budget, forecast, outlook) and deliver actuals financial statements.
- Building and monitoring actual financial sets of the perimeter in charge
- Monthly closing: delivering the assigned activities (review account positions and make accruals, including dedicated project accounting activities).
- Providing monthly reporting and performance dashboard, variance analysis, including financial and non-financial KPIs (utilization and productivity).
- Ensuring compliance to corporate accounting policies.
- Involved in cash drive actions and management of collections with DSO and overdue/ wip ratio targets.
- Finance Planning and Analysis
- Ensuring regular review of forecast for the perimeter in charge.
- Preparing/ consolidating Forecast/ Budget at country level.
- Assisting in costing and verifying business cases, with focus to financials and financial assumptions.
- Following up project and business profitability:
- Working closely with Project Managers and Operations to ensure the quality of project data, identifying and resolving issues and problems
- Ensuring regular reviews on internal and client projects.
- Leading ad-hoc project and Initiative that aim to improve finance performance.
- Participating in standardization of processes and tooling efficiency.
Educational Background & Skills Requirements
- Master degree /business school
- At least 7 years of relevant experience, ideally in IT/ engineering services or service company.
- Excellent analytical skills and problem solving ability in multicultural and international complex environment.
- Fluency in English
- Strong in Excel is a must.
- SAP skills (FI-CO-CRM-ESS Cats)
- Familiar with IFRS/IAS is a plus
- Sense of teamwork, initiative and curiosity
- Must be able to multi-task, work under pressure and have energy to meet tight deliverables deadlines
- Sense of accountability, process oriented and ability to manage ad-hoc projects
- High attention to detail and rigorous.
Our client: Financial services company