PRIVATE EQUITY | MILAN
Our customer is an international Private Equity Fund with a challenging and growing office of 20 Senior Professional. In order to strengthen own team, the company is looking for an:
ACCOUNTANT & FINANCIAL ANALYST
The hired candidate will report to the CFO and will act within the finance team.
The main driver and first aim of the mission are the accounting activities, to be carried out with high accuracy and a reactive approach. The perimeter of the process includes also the affiliated companies’ holding, in Italy and abroad.
Furthermore, given the core processes of the Private Equity, the candidate will be a pro-active support for the front-office operations of the Italian team, related to financial operations and transaction execution processes.
Therefore, given the autonomy and reliability required in running the accounting process, the company and the role guarantees a clearly formative environment and the direct visibility on cutting-edge and not-standard operations run by senior professionals in the front-office desk.
Beside the finance team, the role ascribes relations with the first-line management (the PE Partners), the shareholders in US and Luxemburg, the external stakeholders (consulting firm, auditors, …).
- Economics educations, degree needed and master program as a plus.
- Previous experience (from 3 up to 5 years) in accounting position.
- Background in industries as Private Equity, Strategic / financial consulting and Auditing, Investment banking sector, with an international reach.
- Outstanding handling of Office Management IT Tools (Excel + PowerPoint advanced user).
- Actual fluency with Italian and English languages.
- Learning agility is the key success factor.
- Social intelligence, autonomy, resilience, tolerance of fast-paced rhythms and accuracy are the needed base.
Conditions: open-ended collaboration (tempo indeterminato), direct employment ruled by Italian contract.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.