Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in business administration this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an assistant for the Head of the Risk Assessment and Scientific Assistance Department.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- 1 year of relevant working experience;
- Experience in planning, project management, oral and written communication skills to communicate to different target audience, clerical skills and document mangement;
- Good knowledge of business administration;
- Proficiency in IT tools (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, internet browsers);
- Working with others, analysis and problem-solving, drive for results.
Assignment: initial contract 3 months, with possibility of extensions
Please provide an English Europass template Cv
Administrative and technical support for Science Council task force and the four thematic areas: evidence management, scientific methodologies and preparedness, scientific partnerships, scientific outreach. In addition support to ad-hoc admistrative tasks.