Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and knowledge of EU law this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for a Transparency Regulation Legal Junior Officer.
Support to legal operations which will enable the Legal Officers in the department to dedicate time to the implementation of the Transparency Regulation, in particular:
- Legal support to governance documents developed or revised in the context of the regulation implementation;
- Legal support to the Risk Assessment Project;
- Legal support to the Organisational Design project in the context of the selection of expert rules;
- Legal support to adapt the Rules of Procedure of the Scientific Committee, Scientific Panels and their Working Groups;
- Legal support to quality management documents;
The provision of support to DG SANTE (and to Member States directly/ indirectly) in carrying out the MB selection process in the form of reviewing relevant documents and information.
- Development and roll-out of the MB on-boarding plan;
- Development and roll-out of a logistic plan;
- Adaptation of the internal regulatory framework on the MB Rules of Procedure.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of experience in legal departments within international organisations;
- Legal and analytical skills, drafting documents in English, research of case law;
- Knowledge of legislation linked to the EU Food Safety System, European Civil Law, Data Protection, IP rights;
- Behavioural competencies: high level of commitment, political savvy, intellectual horsepower and ability to work with others.
Assignment: initial contract until 30/06 starting from April/May, with possibility of extension. Expected duration of assignment until 31/12.
Salary: between €1800 and €3000 per month before taxes depending on years of experience.
Work modalities: initially working from home (Italy), relocation to Parma required in the future.
Please provide an English Europass template CV