Randstad Office is looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will join the Italian Marketing team of a multinational compay, leader in IT sector.
- Land differentiated value proposition
- Ensure and mantain product knowledge and promote the product both internally and externally to partners
- Develop local business management strategy
- Organize events and product demonstrations
- Market analysis and customer targeting
- Define campaign content and built effective go-to-market strategy
- Bachelor's degree in economics with a preferable focus on marketing
- 2-5 years of acquired experience in the role
- Fluent knowledge of English
- Advanced command of Office suite (xls and ppt)
- Deep customer focus and understanding of the local market dynimics
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Problem solving and team working
We offer a supply contract, 1 year duration, with the possibility of further extension.
RAL commensurate with candidates' experience.
Workday place: Milan