Wyser è la società internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realtà a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
For our client, a leader Company in mechanical solutions for Automotive Field, we are looking for a:
Reporting to the Plant Manage, The candidate will lead the site Maintenance team providing both a reactive and proactive maintenance service on all the facilities infrastructure and equipment.
- Effectively delegate any maintenance issues to be resolved on each shift and small projects to the right skills in the team, planning and managing effective works.
- Adhere to daily and weekly checks to ensure smooth operation of site.
- Develop a Planned Preventative Maintenance (PPM) schedule, ensure full preventative maintenance is carried out, plan in missed maintenance activities, and lead the team to deliver effectively.
- Keep constantly under control the spare parts warehouse, in order to minimize downtime in case of machines unplanned downtime.
- Oversee the sourcing process of spare parts, in order to guarantee their arrival on time.
- Schedule both internal and external work(s) maximising planned down time and reducing unplanned downtime.
- Manage the team to ensure machine availability, reactively managing dysfunctional machinery with the Shift management.
- Optimise equipment according to standard procedure, enhancing performance and product quality, ensuring the achievement of all Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Ensure routine calibration and maintenance requirements of a variety of electro-mechanical, hydraulic and pneumatic systems are undertaken.
- Define annual maintenance budget and develop clear accountability for maintenance material spend combined with a strategy to manage expenditure.
- Manage systems and equipment data storage and maintain high levels of standards and accuracy.
- Manage the process of the introduction of new machinery, plant and equipment from drawing up the specification, to managing suppliers through to full installation in collaboration with all relevant parties.
- Manage the process of disposal of obsolete machinery, plant and equipment from gaining agreement to write off to physically removing it and its safe and lawful disposal.
- Acting as ASPP, interact with RSPP by driving actions and projects in order to promptly react upfront safety and environmental incidents and to proactively mitigate any risk of this nature.
- Identify and deploy the technical skill sets, resource levels and systems to deliver projects, including the engagement of external resources as required.
- Ensure KPIs are met by working to the overall plan.
- Manage contractors on site to ensure they meet legal and company requirements.
Job Skills & Requirements:
- Diploma or Degree in Technical Field.
- At least 5 years of previous working experience in the role of Maintenance Manager within Mechanical or Automotive field.
- Technical capability and solid understanding of plumbing, electrical and pneumatic systems.
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Hands on experience in planning maintenance operations.
Site of Work: Bologna
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere l’informativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
#LI-CM Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)