Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for an enthusiastic Supply Chain Specialist (chinese speaking).
Our Client is a great telco company.
Job location: Milan
Supply chain Specialists are responsible for the movement of goods, from manufacturers and suppliers to the customer
As a supply chain professional, you'll oversee and manage every stage of the production flow, from purchasing the raw materials to the delivery of the final product.
You'll ensure the right amount of product is made at the right time, as well as coordinate the storage of the product. Organizing the movement of goods from distribution centers to customers and stores involves forecasting trends and managing inventories.
Your tasks will vary depending on the sector you work in. However, as a supply chain Specialist you'll typically need to:
• Control manufacturing and delivery processes
• plan and implement logistical strategy, ensuring targets are met
• oversee product storage, handling and distribution
• use computer software to track goods from origin to delivery
• work on forecasts and inventories, keeping an accurate record of the process and analyzing performance
• manage the costs involved while maintaining quality
• ensure you're aware of exactly what is happening throughout the supply chain
• improve the overall supply chain performance and look for any possible innovations to the process
• consider the environmental impact of the supply chain in order to meet sustainability targets
Requirements and skills:
• be proficient in English, Italian and Chinese
• have a good command of Excel
• strong planning skills
• a logical and systematic approach to work
• good time management, with the ability to work under pressure, maintain accuracy and keep to deadlines
• the ability to solve problems and make decisions, as well as to think strategically and laterally
• excellent relationship management skills, with the ability to work collaboratively with internal and external teams
• negotiation and influencing skills
• business management and analytical skills
• excellent communication skills, both written and oral
Contract type: fixed term with growth prospects or permanent
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).