Our Client is a multinational company, leading brand in its sector, with direct branches in both Western and Eastern Europe. In order to strengthen its international team, aiming at coordinating and implementing cross-national activities, is now seeking for an:
INTERNATIONAL PROJECT MANAGER/
PURCHASING & PRIVATE LABEL DEVELOPMENT
The candidate will report directly to the International General Director and will coordinate in dotted line the local Purchase functions in order to consolidate and develop international initiatives, aiming at putting in place market competitive advantages for each country and local partners and for their sell-in and sell-out plans and actions.
- Development of the International frame agreements with the main shared and cross-national suppliers and partners on the market.
- Development of Private Label products ranges, optimizing already active projects and putting in place profitable new ones.
- Coordination of international synergies and cross-border interactions.
Required hard and soft skills:
- University background, ideally Economics or Engineering.
- Grounded experience (>5 years) in product and/or category management activities and a proven track-record of international initiatives.
- Ideal background in the industries of technical products distribution, DYI, non-food retail, mass-market, purchasing group.
- Fluent / Native in English.
- Native in Italian, French or Spanish.
- Relational skills to deal with internal/external clients and suppliers with different cultural background.
- Business Mind, solid economics and financials handling, strategic vision.
- Execution skills, to order, prioritize, plan-do-check-activate business opportunities.
- Ability to guide and to drive strategic choices both centrally and locally.
The position, based in Milan, Paris or Madrid coherently with the candidate background and opportunity, require frequent travels and business trip across Europe, on a regular base.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.