Global Talent Scouting Manager
As part of the Global Talent Acquisition team, the Global Talent Scouting Manager will be reporting to the Global Talent Acquisition Director and will have the following responsibilities:
- Delivering full end to end recruitment process for senior positions (managers and directors), whilst also building pipelines for future requirements;
- Refining the hiring profile alongside hiring and HR managers, develop sourcing strategies (including hunting), screen, oversee the assessment process and eventually the offer stage;
- Building strong relationships with senior stakeholders as well as with direct and indirect members of the team. Building a high performing network of external search and recruiting partners to be leveraged when necessary. Be responsible for negotiating and establishing fruitful partnerships with global recruiting partners;
- Be accountable for hitting key performance metrics associated with the recruitment process and ensure you maintain accurate candidate data and to move active candidates quickly through the interview process.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills, knowledge and experiences:
- Deep experience (5-7 years) in full life-cycle recruiting for experienced, senior hires;
- Preferably experience gained at an international client service firm, a search firm, and/or very structured Recruitment department of Multinational companies;
- Deep experience in scouting and assessing profiles belonging to different functions: Marketing, Sales, Digital, IT, Finance, HR, etc.;
- Experience managing multiple searches, projects, and client relationships, with measurable results;
- Goal-driven, proactive approach to work, including taking the initiative to drive projects forward with minimal direction;
- Ability to work well independently, prioritize appropriately, and meet deadlines;
- Extremely process oriented, driven by high quality standards, very well organized, with a willingness to play an active role in all aspects of candidate management process;
- Ability to communicate clearly with all audiences at varying levels of seniority; mature, confident demeanor in the face of pressure;
- History of building networks and being resourceful in seeking out best practices and support;
- English language (mother tongue – fluent);
- Bachelor's degree required.
Our client: Prestigious Italian company, Global leader in its sector.
Location: HQ in Milan, Italy (preferred).
Intermedia Selection, società leader in Italia nella ricerca e selezione di professional e middle management, è presente in Italia con più di 35 consulenti tra gli uffici di Milano, Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS