What about the opportunity to foster people’s career development?
Our client is a leading company in the Financial Services industry. The T&D Manager will report directly to the HR Director and will be the leader of the Department composed by senior professionals.
- Define development and training policies, in alignment with the HR strategy;
- Identify guidelines for career paths, professional and mobility development, succession plans, in line with the strategical pattern of the company;
- Define the annual training plan and budget, based on the company’s and each departments’ needs;
- Supervise the annual training program, guaranteeing the quality and the efficacy of the program.
- Master’s Degree;
- Experienced professionals on soft HR topics for well-structured companies;
- People management experience;
- Fluency in English;
- Being a leader, problem-solver, lateral thinker;
- Able to handle IT tools for Training and Development programs.
Location: Rome, Italy
Intermedia Selection, società leader in Italia nella ricerca e selezione di professional e middle management, è presente in Italia con più di 35 consulenti tra gli uffici di Milano, Roma.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS