Ali Professional, Business Unit of Ali SpA, specialized in Head Hunting for Manager / Director profiles, is supporting a HIGH-TECH Company with focus on EMBEDDED Electronics Solutions for Industrial B2B Clients.
The Company has over 300 employees WW with important investments in R&D / Innovation / Research. For the HQ based 40 minutes North from UDINE, I am looking 2 Senior + 2 Junior SW DEV. Graduated in Computer Science:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER INTERNET OF THINGS (IOT) EXPERT
Our Client is a global company leader in CLOUD Platforms for the Internet of Things (IoT), in manageable HW and SW solutions for the IoT Edge, and in enabling connected B2B applications for industrial enterprises. We are searching for 4 IoT Software Engineers for 2 Business Units (CLOUD / GATEWAY) of the R&D & Engineering Dept.
Strong in Object-Oriented SW development (JAVA or C++), data management systems, and a passion for large distributed real-time systems, big data, and streaming applications.
You will work on all aspects of SW product development including design, implementation and testing. You will employ cutting edge technologies, adopt good SW engineering practices and an agile development cycle, and be part of a vibrant open source community.
You will join an international team of talented developers, involved in state-of-art technology with the chance to interact with large enterprise customers worldwide.
- Design, code, and debug multi-tier applications
- Build systems to collect, transport, store, and analyze data collected from devices
- Engage and contribute in open source communities
- Conduct feasibility and cost studies of custom SW projects
- BS or MS Degree in Computer Science or Electronic Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 3-year experience
- Excellent understanding of object-oriented programming, strong skills in Java or C++ or Python
- Working experience of micro-services and web applications specifically J2EE, Servlets. REST or AJAX could be a plus (but not mandatory)
- Experience with message brokers and their deployments – Apache (Kafka could be a plus), ActiveMQ. Camel can be a plus (but not mandatory)
- Expert knowledge Data Storage solutions – MySQL, Elasticsearch and other Databases
- Good knowledge of the English language
it could be a PLUS but NOT mandatory to have the Competences below; you will have the possibility to learn new know-how in the next 3 years on the basis of your actual expertise
- Designing SW for high volume and high scalable systems.
- Secure Computing, Cryptographic protocols and communications Security
- Message brokers and their deployments – Apache Kafka, ActiveMQ, and Camel
- Real-Time Web UIs development experience: Angular, GWT, GXT, Ajax / Comet / WebSocket a plus
- Good experience working in UNIX / LINUX environments
- Comfortable with version control and release management, I.E. Git and Maven
- Working experience with Cloud services management and administration (AWS, Azure, Docker)
- Experience with Continuous Delivery, DevOps, Agile Software Development and SCRUM
- Love & Passion for Technology
- Strong ability to communicate technical concepts clearly and effectively
- A team player with self-motivation
- we appreciate young PHD or Candidates with working in a high-tech Startup: the Company is not a Startup, but the R&D Center has Startup Mindset
RELOCATION tips for Candidated far away from Friuli: possible Smart Working.
Cost of life in the area is very low: 300-400€/month the montly cost for 70-80m2 apartment.
Send your CV to [email protected] with specs about your Remuneration and CCNL Level