The candidate, reporting to the Head of Group Controlling, will be in charge of performing all analysis finalized to have full control of costs in the Operations areas and to suggest performance improvements.
- Ensure full control of costs in the Manufacturing area, establishing an appropriate set of KPIs and measurement systems to support the Plants in increasing Productivity and Efficiency;
- Elaborate all necessary Product Cost Analysis;
- Ensure full control of costs in the Sourcing and Procurement areas, to contribute to the overall control of the value chain;
- Ensure full control of Logistics and Distribution Costs;
- Establish and Maintain an adequate reporting system to provide full view of operational performances in all the Operations areas, helping the management in anticipating potential risks of negative trends and suggesting necessary improvement actions;
- Challenge current levels of performance, highlight improvements opportunities. Perform analysis to identify performance gaps and improvement
- At least 10 years of experience in well-structured and complex organizations, with a strong background in controlling developed in different areas of the business (Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Purchasing), preferably in High Tech Companies with a global presence;
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting, business administration or Engineering;
- Financial planning and Analysis;
- Working Capital Control, Opex Control;
- Some years of experience in Industrial Function Cost Controlling, better if in a position of Plant Controller;
- SAP proficiency;
- Fluency in English.
Our Client: Industrial world leading Company
Intermedia Selection, Italian Search & Selection leading company on the professional and middle management, is based in Italy with more than 35 Consultants between Milano, Roma and Padova offices.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS