Working for a global leader in the automatic data capture and process automation markets we are looking for a:
SOFTWARE ENGINEER EMBEDDED SYSTEM
The resource will work in R&D department which develops platforms to create other products. He/she will follow design complex system in one or more technical disciplines by:
- experience on complex complex embedded systems development, using real time operating systems, on platforms including multiple microcontrollers (preferably M4, M7 ARM microcontrollers, Axx ARM Cortex microprocessors) and FPGAs and multithreading architectures
- Defining the system requirements;
- Strong C and C++ programming skills
- Splitting a complex design into simplest tasks;
- For safety critical systems, analyze safety requirements and make sure the software architecture definition fulfills them.
- Develop and document software solutions and tests.
- Evaluating and providing recommendations on the project efforts;
- Designing the test plan and adopted procedure;
- Ensuring feasible design of the subsystems in his/her scope of responsibility;
- Coordinating the benchmarking activity on competitors’ products to assess the state of the art about technologies adopted.
- Master degree in Informatics Engineering or Computer Science
- experience in embedded SW design and in Embedded Linux
- Assembly, Debug and Trace
- Object Oriented Languages and common Design Patterns
- SW Development Tools knowledge (Version Control systems, BugTracking tools, Document generators...)
- Knowledge of version control systems (GIT, SVN), issue tracking tools (IBM Jazz) and build automation technologies (Jenkins) are desirable
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python) is a plus.
- Experience with agile development methodology is a plus
Place of work: Bologna.
What we offer: Permanent contract
Intermedia Selection, an Italian leading company in recruiting and selection of middle management and qualified professionals, counts more than 35 consultants in Milan and Rome.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS