Randstad Hr Solutions, part of Randstad Group, focused on HR consulting services, for Thermo Fisher Scientific is looking for a Team Leader – Sterile Area
The Team Leader - Sterile Area, reporting to the Sterile Department Supervisor, is responsible for planning and managing production activities during shifts, ensuring adherence to all regulatory control and documentation procedures, according to schedule, cost and quality standards.
The selected person will have the chance to prove his/her leadership skills in a highly dynamic and result-driven environment.
● Overseeing operatives in day to day operations, making sure that production schedule, Right First Time and On Time Delivery KPIs are met;
● Managing anomalies and deviations, solving production problems with the support of the department head ● Ensure high standards of safety and engagement amongst his team/shift;
● Support the Sterile Department Lead in making sure that the Sterile production operations are properly controlled and regulatory compliance requirements are met by guaranteeing batch documentation is accurate, Standard Operating Procedures are accurate, critical documentation templates are accurate, equipment is in good repair and current calibration, and high standards of housekeeping are maintained in all areas of responsibility
● Degree’s in CTF, Chemistry, Biology or other similar fields;
● Good communication and leadership skills;
● Able to organize activities and resources and to recognize problems developing, not just occurring;
● At least 1 year of experience in GMP production environment;
● Experience with aseptic process;
Available to work on shifts