Randstad Italia SpA - Division Inhouse Services is looking for an enthusiastic Sales Management Specialist (chinese speaking).
Our Client is a great telco company
Job Location: Milan/Rome
Reporting to the Sales Management responsible, he/she will work with the objective to take charge of routine sales management (including sales data analysis and reporting, and regular sales meetings). Monitor the project initiation, operation, and closed-loop status of sales projects.
- Manage sales targets: Take the lead in developing annual order and revenue targets, organize the breakdown and implementation of annual targets, promote the achievement of order and revenue targets, and take charge of routine sales management (including sales data analysis and reporting, and regular sales meetings).
- Responsible for sales pipeline and forecast management: Manage the pipeline and major order/revenue support projects, manage the order and revenue forecast by level, develop the progress report and risk warning, and provide support for operation and market decision-making.
- Manage sales projects: Monitor the project initiation, operation, and closed-loop status of sales projects, promptly warn and promote the resolution of problems that occur during project operation, coordinate resources, organize key decision-making at each milestone of the project, ensure the project progress and success rate, and improve the operation capability of sales projects.
- Promote the sales management process and regulations, improve the development and execution of regional sales management processes and regulations, and ensure the compliance of the OTO (opportunity to order) process. Office and Italy law.
- Have experience in project management and sales management, and have experience in data accounting, decision-making support, and KPI management.
- Be good at communication, proactively seek solutions to problems, and have strong execution capabilities and strong driving force. It is sensitive to numbers and has strong logic analysis and reasoning capabilities.
- Experience in customer/channel sales, finance, quality& operation, or other frontline sales is preferred.
- Have a basic command of the operation processes and systems (such as PRM/Salesforce/eSales) of enterprise business channel projects.
- Have general knowledge of the basic concepts and methodologies of project management.
- Have a fluent level of Chinese, Italian and English
Please send your detailed Resume/CV in English
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).