Our client is the local subsidiary and sales branch of a well-known multinational company active in the international sales and distribution of firefighting products and systems.
In order to reinforce the sales department, we are looking for the
The Local Sales Manager will lead the commercial sales strategy that will contribute to the achievement of the company general objectives and more specifically to the profitable growth objectives in the assigned territory. The position drives the sales in the regions Italy and Israel while constantly aligning with other departments like Operations, Product Management, Marketing and Finance. The Sales Manager is responsible for the sales of the EMEA product lines for water and foam products, managing, developing and inspiring the team of a sales and a technical support experts.
- key account management: establish and maintain a professional business relationship with large accounts;
- Conduct new business; target and prospects new customers per goals outlined for the region;
- Sales development within existing customers as well via approaching new parties (e.g. end-users, influencers, specifiers);
- Build and maintain a relationship with key engineering firms that influence fire protection specifications;
- Contribute to the development of the product categories water and foam and assure new products are launched in line with market requirements;
- Composes and submits weekly call reports highlighting all sales activity;
- Prepare and monitor local sales budget and support finance by contributing to credit control, build, analyse and monitor KPIs by presenting periodic management reports and take actions to meet the company targets;
- Make the local sales team perform at its best and act as a facilitator and mentor between central management and the local sales team;
- As the Manager of the local sales, participate actively in industry associations and act as the first contact for sales issues & local/government authorities and take action.
- Background in technical sales within Fire Protection or the in plumbing area (HVAC, ITS – Idro-termo sanitario), understanding the contracting business;
- > 3 years in managing a Sales Team;
- Change management, capacity of driving organizational change;
- Result orientation applied to sales businesses and to inter;
- Client orientation applied to outstanding account management;
- Organization and capacity to plan and prioritize;
- People oriented person;
- Flexible and adapted communication;
- Work ethic, reliability, trusty approach and integrity;
- Fluent in English, native Italian.
Location: The position is based in the Italian HQ in the North of Italy and requires both a continuous presence in the market and frequent travels to other local offices in Israel but as well to the rest of Europe.
The company will hire the best candidate with a compensation package coherent with the more qualified profiles and expertise.
Rif. SP 20750
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.