We are looking for an experienced candidate to fill the the position of Controller - Commercial Manager for a prestigious multinational company, worldwide leader in its sector.
CONTROLLER - COMMERCIAL MANAGER
1. Bachelor's Degree in Business administration;
2. Several years of professional and management experience;
3. Comprehensive knowledge in controlling, commercial management as well as in finance and accounting;
4. Independent, conceptual work style with strategic orientation;
5. Analytical, structured and process-oriented work flow;
6. Open, communicative, enthusiastic and persuasive personality;
7. Excellent MS Office skills, especially Excel;
8. Excellent knowledge of English language;
9. Based in Milano or in the nearest neighbourhood.
The selected candidate will autonomously perform the following activities:
- Operational and administrative responsibility for the commercial sector in Italy;
- Advising and supporting management;
- Management and/or participation in projects in the commercial sector;
- Manage, control and ensure the performance of the commercial sector;
- Implementation of budget planning, forecast processes and ad-hoc analysis;
- Responsibility for the preparation of financial statements;
- Monthly creation of the profit and loss account, balance sheet, cash flow and reporting to the European headquarter;
- Responsibility for accounting;
- Contact person for banks, insurance companies, tax consultants and auditors.
Indicative allocation and salary: full-time contract; fees in line with the skills and experience effectively gained.
The process of search and selection complies with the principles of non-discrimination and equal opportunities (L. 903/77).
Aut. Min. 1314 RS.