Would you like to take the opportunity to work for a European Agency? If you have a good proficiency in English and previous experience in human resources this could be your chance to work in a multicultural and dynamic environment.
We are looking for an HR Technical Assistant for the Talent Development and Learning team.
- Provide assistance and manage internal communication activities (HR and Organizational level) by designing and implementing communication plans, ensuring their alignment with the Talent Development and Learning workplan, and by promoting initiatives with focus on collaboration and sharing via communication channels;
- Support in establishing methods to ensure high quality planning, follow-up on deadlines;
- Providing support to the external training management;
- Act as a focal point by proactively anticipating and understanding need for action on strategic/business issues; plan business continuity;
- Providing support to the data insertion in Fusion (Oracle HCM solution); support the maintenance and management of databases;
- Support to the unit quality management;
- Write, edit, proofread documents such as reports, presentations, memos, etc., representing complex issues in innovative and simple manner, ensuring the highest level of accuracy and supporting decision making.
- Excellent knowledge of English (at least B2 level);
- At least 2 years of relevant HR working experience, preferably related to talent development and learning;
- Good knowledge of HR principles;
- Hands-on experience with HCM tools (ie. Oracle Fusion) would be considered an asset;
- Behaviourial competences: working with others, clear written and oral communication; resilience and composure; analysis and problem solving; priority setting and planning;
Assignment: initial contract until 31/12, with possibility of extensions. Expected duration of assignment 1 year.
Salary: approx €2350 per month before taxes.
Work modalities: initially working from home (within 2 hours from Parma, Italy), office work is possible on a voluntary basis (up to 50% of the working time).
Please send your English Europass CV
La ricerca è rivolta ai candidati ambosessi (L.903/77). Ti preghiamo di leggere l'informativa sulla privacy ai sensi dell'art. 13 del Regolamento (UE) 2016/679 sulla protezione dei dati (GDPR).