For our client, an interesting company operating in Automotive sectors, we are searching for a:
JUNIOR CHEMIST - R&D TECHNICIAN
Reporting to Senior R&D Chemist, within Chemistry Laboratory, the candidate will provide technical assistance and support during all chemistry phases of products development.
The function is regularly related to the Quality Assurance Dept., Technological Laboratory, Production Dept.
Main Responsibilities and tasks:
- Laboratory activities (preparation of specimen, rheological and thermal analysis, gel-time and microscope analysis).
- Advanced laboratory activities (scale up monitoring and assessment, development of methods for reaction monitoring and Quality Control).
- Office activities (reviewing and updating existing database, preparation of technical reports, literature research).
- Visits to affiliate company (Central Italy), to external labs and to customers may be required.
Skills & Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree, preferably in Chemistry.
- Experience gained in the field of composites, welcome but not mandatory.
- Familiarity with computer systems and MS Office applications.
- Fluent English.
Additional soft skills:
- Team work oriented
- Organizational and time management skills
- Prioritize and goal oriented.
Site of work: Lucca
Wyser \u00e8 la societ\u00e0 internazionale di Gi Group che si occupa di ricerca e selezione di middle e senior management specializzato.Facciamo parte di Gi Group, una delle principali realt\u00e0 a livello internazionale nei servizi dedicati allo sviluppo del mercato del lavoro.
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs. n. 198/2006), sono invitati a leggere linformativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo: https://it.wyser-search.com/privacy-candidati/
Wyser (Aut. Min. del 15/04/2014 Prot. N: 39/4903)