Hirevo, divisione interna di GiGroup specializzata nella ricerca di profili professional, per Azienda multinazionale del settore automotive is looking for:
The selected candidate will be in charge of the following activities:
- Ensure, for the assigned area, integrity of end to end financial records in compliance with Business needs, Corporate directives and policies, Local and Corporate accounting principles.
- Manage selected General Ledger accounting activities to enable local and group accounting and statutory financial requirements to be met.
- Support effective internal control maintaining adequate filling of documentation and evidences and full reconciliation of General Ledger accounts balances with legacy or source data.
- Support timely effective books closing ensuring respect of closing calendar.
- Support accounting managers and controllers on arising accounting issues or anomalies promptly highlighting them and providing recommendations.
- Active participation to projects and initiatives.
- Master Degree in Accounting / Finance or Management Engineering
- Experience of 2 years minimum, ideally in an international industrial group.
- Excellent accounting knowledge (IFRS/Local GAAP). Knowledge of US GAAP and Group Reporting-Expertise is an advantage.
- Strong IT skills: Ms Excel, Ms Access, SAP (MM, FI, CO), Hyperion (HFM Genius), VBA.
- Proficient in English. Other European languages, for example German, French, and Spanish, are appreciated.
- Location: Torino
- Type of contract: 6 months for maternity replacement
- Working hours: full time with flexible admission between 8.00 and 9.30
- Salary: RAL 30K
Gi Group SpA è autorizzata ad operare dal Ministero del Lavoro (Aut. Min. 26/11/2004 PROT. 1101 - SG).
I candidati ambosessi (D.lgs n. 198/2006) sono invitati a leggere linformativa privacy ai sensi degli artt. 13 e 14 del
Reg. EU 679/2016 al seguente indirizzo www.gigroup.it/privacy-candidati