Randstad Technologies, the division of Randstad Italia specialized in IT selection, in partnership with a multinational corporation in Bologna is looking for:
The Test Technician is responsible for testing hardware and software components of electronic devices to ensure compliance with jurisdictional and regulatory standards.
This position is also responsible for recording defects and communicating test results to internal and external staff.
Essential Functions (Duties & Responsibilities):
• Learns and applies technical requirements pertaining to electronic devices;
• Tests electronic machines to various regulatory standards;
• Documents test results and defects to internal and external clients in a clear and professional manner;
• Learns and properly utilizes various internal tools used for project tracking and management.
Required Education and Other Credentials:
• High School Diploma or GED equivalency is required or 2 years of experience in software testing;
• Must have a valid driver’s license
• Knowledge of C++, C#, Java or other equivalent programming language strongly preferred;
• Must have the ability to read, write, speak, understand and communicate in English sufficiently to perform the duties of this position;
• Must have the ability to handle and organize multiple projects and deadlines.