Intermedia Selection is looking for a Junior Sales Advisor resource for SLAMP, a prestigious company that creates design and luxury lamps in collaboration with internationally renowned architects and designers.
Working within the Export Management team, the candidate will report to the Marketing Director, working side-by-side with the Senior Export Manager and the Sales Representatives, demonstrating clear focus on developing new prospects and maximizing business opportunities with interior design and trade clients.
- Working with customers, back office staff and management;
- Ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent service;
- Expanding the international market Worldwide, especially in France and Germany;
- Create strong relationship with architects, contractors, distributors….
- Be enthusiastic and ready to travel internationally
- Fluent in written and verbal French or German, plus English and Italian
- Know and be able to practice marketing principles
- Think strategically and be able to support sales’ forecasts
- Excellent in managing results-oriented plans with empathy and vision
- Strong Communication and presentation skills
As part of Slamp culture, all relationships are conducted not only responsively and efficiently, but in the friendly and affectionate character which defines all of work.
A successful candidate must share these important Slamp values.
Location: Pomezia (RM)
Intermedia Selection, an Italian leading company in recruiting and selection of middle management and qualified professionals, counts more than 35 consultants in Milan and Rome.
Autorizzazione del ministero del lavoro n° 20323/RS