RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS Technical & Engineering Division of Turin is specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles, on behalf of our client, a leading global robotic automation company, is looking for a:
The commissioning engineer execute commissioning activities under the supervision of Senior Commissioning Engineer in all types of projects sizes and complexities, efficiently, cost-effectively and in accordance with contract specifications, quality standards, and safety requirements.
1. Technical contribution :
Supports in implementation of commissioning design changes and provision of marks-up as-built project documentation. Supports continuous improvement of project process/product/ system design via provision of lessons learned feedback.
2. Contract management:
Identifies variation request to support contract claims. Supports commissioning team in providing cost effective quality solutions per customer requirement Ensures adherence to safety standards and mitigation of potential risks.
3. Planning and control:
Follows work plans and cost estimates for work in one’s area of responsibility.
4. Risk and opportunity:
Supports in conducting risk and opportunity assessments during commissioning phase and in handling technical risks by following mitigation guidelines. Identifies potential Hazards and reports to Site management.
Interacts with customer on request.
6. Supply chain management:
Supports coordination with external organizations to ensure availability of commissioning equipment, systems or services
7. Processes and tools:
Uses standard processes and procedures to ensure all commissioning activities comply with the required safety regulations and satisfy contractual requirements. Reports processes and tools inefficiencies and suggests improvements ideas.
- Bachelor degree or Master degree in Engineering (Electrical, Electronics, Energy, Computer Science)
- Basic information technology : candidate experience and comfort using Microsoft Windows Operating Systems
- Basic office : candidate experience and comfort using some of the most popular Office programs, such as those used to create word, excel (formulas & pivot), power point documents.
- Process automation : sensor & control elements system/subsystem, candidate experience and comfort on various approach to control engineering strategies using & understanding the necessary input (e.g. P&ID, signal list, functional control diagram) .
- Programmable control subsystem : application of the strategies by design & realization in a process machine controllers.
- Human Machine: comfort in the understanding of graphic Interfaces that represent the control system such design from P&ID
- Electrical knowledge: reading, understanding and implementing (if needed) modification in control cabinet functional schemes.
- Verbal and written communication skills (Italian / English (level B1))
- Critical thinking skills.
- Quick-learning skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Practical skills in the ability and comfort for using tools and equipment
- 2 years in a similar role
Location: Genova Area
To apply: [email protected]
According to current legislation, the job offer is for both sexes (L. 903/77). The data will be processed and kept exclusively for present and future selection purposes, guaranteeing the rights set out in art. 7 and 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 on the Protection of Privacy.
2 - 5
livello di studio
Laurea I Liv.