MANAGEMENT CONSULTING – INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS
We are a leader in management consulting, operating in nine offices across Italy and internationally through two independent networks (45+ countries). To aid the strategic development and functioning of our international operations, we are seeking an
INTERNATIONAL OPERATIONS - INTERN
This person will join our team in the Milan office, in order to support our networks in the following areas:
- Network operations back office duties (recordkeeping, analytics, customer service)
- Marketing and communications: website, social media, campaigns, documentation
- Member management (new members, existing members, ongoing initiatives)
- International event organization (4 events per year)
- Maintaining relationships with international partners
The selected candidate will help the operations team guarantee seamless service between the Italian-based hub and the individual member countries.
The ideal candidate is:
- A student or recent graduate with a business orientation
- A native English speaker (Italian is a plus)
- Strong written and spoken communications skills
- Good time management skills
- Proactive and self-motivated
Only English speakers residing in Italy need apply.
Tags: Consulting, Executive Search, International, Networking, English, Internship.
In order to apply for this position you can click on the button Invia Candidatura. Please apply your cv in English.
In keeping with its own code of professional conduct and in compliance with Italian laws n.903/77 and 125/91, Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04) performs all its selection processes pursuing an equal-opportunity policy for applicants of both sexes.
Furthermore, Praxi is committed to respecting all candidates' rights as per the applicable privacy legislation and will therefore process all personal data received for the sole purposes of recruitment and selection.