RANDSTAD PROFESSIONALS, Technical & Engineering Division of Turin, specialized in the search and selection of middle, senior and top management profiles, on behalf of our client, a leading global in mechanical manufacturing and development, are looking for a:
E, H&S Senior Specialist
To work with your direct Manager to assess and assure the compliance with the environmental regulations and the company policies, as well as the achievement of the E, H&S targets of the Group.
To collaborate in the development and the oversight of the E, H&S al improvement plans, the company sustainability programs, the regulatory and ISO45001 and ISO 14001 compliance in order to reduce the sources and the risks of E, H&S al impact and improve the E, H&S al performances of the company.
To collaborate in collecting E, H&S al data, writing E, H&S al reports, monitoring the company performances.
- Design, implement and improve Corporate programs, activities and initiatives aimed at preventing Accidents, complying with applicable regulations and drive Safety performance
- Ensure all incidents are reported from all areas of site business, ensure investigations are led by line management (root causes, corrective actions)
- Lead the introduction of Corporate Global Safety Standards within the local Organization.
- Ensure adherence of Corporate H&S requirements and local legal requirements to the local Operation
- Lead and maintain Certification Program of ISO45001, also promoting new site certification.
- Sustainability activities: establish and review the local annual EHS improvement plans, set up objectives and targets on H&S matters
- Health programs implementation and development
- To perform ISO14001 internal audit and site visits, in order to verify the compliance with the ISO14001 standard and with the company policies and to assess the Environment al risks of the plants
- To maintain the ISO14001 standard documentation updated, in line with the regulatory evolution and the company policies
Bachelor’s degree in E, H&S Engineering or related field.
- 4/5 years of experience in a related field
- Advanced knowledge of E,H&S al issues, legislation, practices, ISO 45001 and ISO 14001 standard
- Experience in E,H&S al audit (ISO 45001 and ISO14001 internal auditor qualification is strongly preferred)
- Experience in managing multiple projects within deadlines and with proper attention to detail
- Communication skills, both oral and written, including the ability to communicate with a wide variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Ability to work under pressure, both independently and in a team
- Ability in self-directed learning
- Good command of written and spoken english
Location: Turin Area.
5 - 10
livello di studio
Laurea I Liv.