Our Client, an international sale company with production factories, is seeking a
Temporary Senior Accountant
Purpose of the role
The figure will independently manage the inventory, cost accounting, changes in purchase prices, received goods / invoices received, goods in transit and, for a specific set of customers, also debts and payment approvals.
He/she will be also actively involved in Management Control activities on different levels, considering accounting, tax, financial and operational aspects.
He/she will reports to the Chief Accountant.
Key Areas of Focus and responsibilities:
- Reconciliations of all the balance sheet accounts
- Cleaning of laundry balance sheet accounts, e.g. collecting the travel advances.
- Set-up of folders and design to structured archive system for all documentation
- Highly qualified (at least a Bachelor degree), have experience in internal controls and working with an ERP with multi dimensions.
Qualifications and knowledge:
- Very good knowledge of Accounting and Finance principles, local GAAP/IFRS accounting standards
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Proficient in MS Office tool (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word) and ability to learn internal systems programs, like Accounting Software and in particular SAP Business One.
- Accounting Diploma
Skills and behaviour:
- Outgoing behavior and open-minded.
- Proven ability to organize work, coping with workload, establishing priorities and aiming for goals of the Company
- Flexibility in learning and implementing new programs and/or procedure
- Ability to interact and communicate actively with collegues of same department, other departments and at +/- 2 levels
- Attention, precision, accuracy and keen eye for reporting activities.
- Focused in meeting multiple tasks, in accordance with timelines of monthly accounting close and elaboration of annual Financial Statement
Temporary Contract. Good opportunity to join a Company and its multinational environment
Location: (Genova, Liguria, Italy)
Per candidarsi a questa posizione cliccare sul pulsante Invia Candidatura e seguire le indicazioni fornite.
Praxi (Aut. MLPS 13/I/0003868/03.04), nel rispetto del proprio codice etico professionale ed in adempimento alle leggi 903/77 e 125/91, conduce i processi di selezione del personale perseguendo la parità tra lavoratrici e lavoratori.
Praxi garantisce i diritti previsti dalla normativa sulla Privacy e precisa che utilizzerà le informazioni ricevute ai soli fini di reclutamento e selezione del personale.