Randstad Technologies, the division of Randstad Italia specialized in IT selection, in partnership with a multinational corporation in Parma is looking for:
IT PROJECT MANAGER / SCRUM MASTER
Scrum Master duties include managing timelines, resolving problems and coaching team members on Agile methodologies. Act as servant leader and coach for Agile team and help the team and product owner to remove impediments, and maintain a safe working environment for the team by helping with conflict resolution Execute of projects implementation from initiation stage to operation including the transition into “business-as-usual” and maintenance. You should have excellent knowledge of the scrum framework, with all its artifacts and techniques. You’ll also need the ability to coordinate people and projects (occasionally facilitating changes) with your mind set on deliverables.
- University degree
- Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
- Knowledge of major agile methodologies: SCRUM, SAFe, etc., also shown by respective certifications
- Project Methodology certification: PMI or Prince 2 foundation level
- 5+ years of proven work experience in Project Management
- 3+ years of proven experience in the application of Agile methodologies
- Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
- Management Reporting (benchmarks, metrics, dashboards, etc.) with good communication skills.
- Risk management experience for project
- Effective stakeholder management
- English on B2 level is a must
- Experience in ERP project type will be an advantage;
- Knowledge of SAP will be an advantage;